Investment Manager Advisory
Cork Gully advises investment managers on the development and implementation of tailored strategies, often with a particular focus on challenged or tail-end fund solutions. Our goal is to work alongside investment managers to mitigate risk, whilst also providing solutions to maximise returns for investors.
We are able to work alongside incumbent investment managers to provide a range of bespoke services including:
- Strategic planning and options analysis;
- Communication and negotiations with key stakeholders, including investors;
- Independent evaluation of existing asset realisation and wind down plans;
- Assistance with the implementation of portfolio realisation strategies and wind down plans; and
- Provision of liquidity solutions to assist with realisation of distressed or illiquid assets.
Our situational experience, particularly our focus on tail-end funds, helps us to assist investment managers with the planning and implementation of cost reduction plans as assets under management decreases to ensure maximum returns for investors is achieved.
We are able to leverage our extensive global network, including legal and secondary market contacts, to bring bespoke solutions to investment manager challenges.
Cork Gully undertakes investment manager advisory engagements in the UK and globally and has wide ranging experience. We are conflict-free and able to provide rapid response to assist in challenging circumstances.